Test Bank for C# Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design, 4/e, Doyle
Test Bank for C# Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design, 4th Edition, Barbara Doyle, ISBN-10: 1285096266, ISBN-13: 9781285096261
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Introduction to Computing and Programming.
2. Data Types and Expressions.
3. Methods and Behaviors.
4. Creating Your Own Classes.
5. Making Decisions.
6. Repeating Instructions.
8. Advanced Collections.
9. Windows Programming.
10. Programming Based on Events.
11. Advanced Object-Oriented Programming Features.
12. Debugging and Handling Exceptions.
13. Working with Files.
14. Database Access Using LINQ and ADO.NET.
15. Web-Based Applications.