Solution Manual for Microeconomics for Today 10th Edition Tucker
Solution Manual for Microeconomics for Today, 10th Edition, Irvin B. Tucker, ISBN-10: 1337613061, ISBN-13: 9781337613064
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Introducing the Economic Way of Thinking.
Appendix: Applying Graphs to Economics.
2. Production Possibilities, Opportunity Cost, and Economic Growth.
Part II: MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
3. Market Demand and Supply.
Appendix: Consumer Surplus, Producer Surplus, and Market Efficiency.
4. Markets in Action.
Appendix: Applying Supply and Demand Analysis to Health Care.
5. Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice Theory.
Appendix: Indifference Curve Analysis.
7. Production Costs.
Part III. MARKET STRUCTURES.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Labor Markets.
Part IV: MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
12. Income Distribution, Poverty, and Discrimination.
13. Antitrust and Regulation.
14. Environmental Economics.
15. International Trade and Finance.
17. Growth and the Less-Developed Countries. Appendix A: Answers to Odd-Numbered Study Questions and Problems.
Appendix B: Answers to Sample Quizzes.
Appendix C: Answers to Road Map Questions.