Solution Manual for Constitutional Law and the Criminal Justice System 7th Edition Harr
Solution Manual for Constitutional Law and the Criminal Justice System, 7th Edition, Harr, Hess, Orthmann, Kingsbury, ISBN-10: 1305966465, ISBN-13: 9781305966468
Table of Contents
1. An Historical Overview.
2. An Overview of the U.S. Legal System.
3. The U.S. Supreme Court: The Final Word.
4. Equal Protection under the Law: Balancing Individual, State, and Federal Rights.
5. The First Amendment: Basic Freedoms.
6. The Second Amendment: The Gun Control Controversy.
7. The Fourth Amendment: An Overview of Constitutional Searches and Seizures.
8. Conducting Constitutional Seizures.
9. Conducting Constitutional Searches.
10. The Fifth Amendment: Obtaining Information Legally.
11. The Sixth Amendment: Right to Counsel and a Fair Trial.
12. The Eighth Amendment: Bail, Fines, and Punishment.
13. The Remaining Amendments and a Return to the Constitution.
Appendix A: The U.S. Constitution and Amendments.
Appendix B: Reading Legal Citations.
Appendix C: Briefs of Marbury and Miranda.
Appendix D: Shepardizing a Case.
Appendix E: Legal Research.